Returns & Exchanges
100 day refund or exchange policy
We want to ensure that you are completely happy with your purchase. We understand that sometimes it’s difficult to choose the right products online and its ok to change your mind!. So we’re only too happy to offer our 100 day refund or exchange policy on all full-priced products and 30 day exchange on sale products.
You can return in-store, email email@example.com or contact us on 1800 090 402 and our friendly customer service staff will make things right!
This offer applies to full-priced items only and does not include discounted items or items included in promotions. There are two ways that products may be returned to us for a refund or exchange:
Return it in store
It's easy to return your item in store! Just take it in to your nearest Quiksilver store in Australia and they can assist you from there. Bear in mind that not all stores carry the same products, so an on the spot exchange may not always be possible. Remember to take your proof of purchase with you.
Not sure where your nearest store is? Click here to find it!
Please note that returns cannot be processed by our factory outlet stores.
Or send it back by Mail
Prior to sending your item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Authorisation Number (also known as an RA Number). Once you receive your RA Number, please post the product with the RA Number written on the front of the parcel and proof of purchase enclosed to:
PO Box 234
How long will it take?
Items sent by mail for exchange or refund can take up to 2 weeks (excluding Australia Post delivery times) in our warehouse. That time includes time for the goods to be processed and then shipped back to you. If you haven't received it back inside of 2 weeks, don't panic! It shouldn't be far away.
Additional returns and exchanges information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded in the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Proof of purchase is required for all refunds or exchanges.
- Specific warranty terms may apply to technical products.
- Product exchanges are subject to availability.
- We recommend that you use registered mail for all refund and exchanges claims, as we cannot be responsible for items should they be lost in transit.
- We will refund your reasonable postage costs of a return if we determine the product is faulty. In this situation, where we send you replacement product, we will do so at our cost.
- Due to hygiene reasons, underwear and swimwear can only be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers in place. We suggest trying on swimwear over underwear to avoid any disappointment.
The returns and exchange policies on this page are applicable to online sales only.